April 2, 2015

Paraiso De Palani. Masbate Boracay.

 Yours truly, hubby, gian, and  friends We went to the beach  Paraiso De Palani. Sugary white sand. Truly paradise. 2 hours driving from Masbate to balud

This is actually a wide long beach, about 2.5-3 kilometers. 

let my photos speak for itself.


My gian basking in the sun playing sand.





 Our friends.



Yes it's me.


and the sand playing continues



My rule is not to go to any place without taking pictures.
cos no one's gonna believe you've actually been there. 
Here is me again.


 I imagine myself perching here with a good book, sipping coffee while witnessing sun set. Heaven is like for real.





 My hubby enjoying his time.

Because this is my blog logo. might as well  include this.


Our lunch




 Cottages.






I plan to go back here last week of april for an overnight stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment