April 2, 2015

A day at Fazenda De Esperanza in Masbate.

Yesterday was full of fun
Did a lot of things in one day. Road trip from Masbate to balud, dropped by at  fazenda swimming at Palani in Balud Masbate, and visited 12 churches/chapels for our Visita Iglesia.

First stop fazenda.

My second time here but still feels like my first
The nuns here bake the yummiest cookies and make the best fresh milk with a variety of flavors.
I don't leave without eating their freshly baked cookies and drinking buko pandan fresh milk. It's really the best.

fazenda has beautiful views, it really makes someone appreciate nature all the more.
The views are like framed landscape pictures, perfect and beautiful.

 here is me with my boy wander gian.
The yummy cookies.
coconut palm tress everywhere.

beautiful chapel
 the cookies house.
 embracing nature.

 my hubby 










trully a wonderful day, sunny day it was. warm breeze blowing in.
Thank u Lord for everything today.

No comments:

Post a Comment