September 14, 2013

DIY EARRINGS AND BRACELET MAKING With Good News Child Development Center Children.

 photo a2-8.jpg  photo a3-8.jpg  photo a4-5.jpg photo a1-9.jpg

Two days ago I was contacted by Ate Rema Reyes. she saw my pictures on Tita pep’s Facebook profile where I was doing my DIY Accessories with the pupils of the Maingaran Elementary School.. She asked me if I’m keen to teach the youths of Good News Child Development Center.. Good news Child and Development Center supports these children acquire skills and nurture talents, these children are indigent so I didn’t think twice to accept the invitation.  It is also my advocacy to help children by sharing my passion.

Another Fun and Worthwhile Afternoon! Thank you Ate Rema Reyes, To my Friend Weng for accompanying me, and to these young girls who inspired me more to continue helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment